Friday, June 1, 2012

Akeyo meets HipHop

There we go again and this time im fully dressed LoL.
Akyeo just released his first mesh hoodies and as I saw them on the notecard 18 different designs & prints, 3 different sizes incl, AND LADIES they are also for you! I had to run and get me one by myself. I love it love it, love it. And now here it comes my confession on the blog, thats my first mesh clothes I bought and I have to say I like the look and the style pretty much. The full look I was finish with the [ JP ]:dsg. Sweat Pants and those awsome mesh trainers from Box_OT_DemonGold, adding some headphones and the total bang those custom made sunglasses for me from the incredibal Miss Havok, designer from N`finitiy, order your custom made sunglasses for ONLY 149 L$


Shape: BoyToy -  Maverick Design
Skin: [ DNA ] .::.:DAMIEN:.::. [_TYPE 2_] BEARD
Hoodie:  AKEYO_Hoodie_RIPPER_BOX
Pants: [ JP ]:dsg. Sweat Pants / Black / MALE
Sunglasses: N'FINITY 2 COOL 4 U SUNGLASSES JShawn Custom
Headset: A:B headset 001 Ster GS BOX (Marketplace)
Shoes: Box_OT_DemonGold (Marketplace)

No comments:

Post a Comment